Hello from WA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello everyone!

My husband has been a member on here for several years now and I've always bummed off his account. So I figured it was about time I made a name for myself, literally! lol

Anyway, I LOVE diving. But I haven't been for almost three years! I know, so sad. Having babies will do it to you. I was OW certified in 2001 in the Philippines. Eventually got AOW in Mexico a couple of years later. Have done most of my diving in the Philippines and Mexico and have been diving in South Africa a couple of times, too.

For me, diving is all about the wildlife. Can't get enough of the creatures under the sea from whale sharks to nudibranchs. God's creative powers are simply awesome!

I'm hoping to plan a trip to Mexico or maybe even Honduras with my parents who will love to babysit the kids while my hubby and I get in some diving. My husband is about to leave on a business trip to Australia and will be taking several days to go on a Live-aboard in the Great Barrier Reef. I still can't believe I won't be going.

Happy New Year everyone!

Dive safe and enjoy!

Welcome! Do you want to dive in the Puget Sound? It is a blast.

Welcome to ScubaBoard, Christina! I hope indeed that you can get back into diving. Don't discard the idea of local diving, unless you have tried it and decided you don't like it. We have an amazing density and variety of sea life here, and once you have the right equipment to do it, you can see it very comfortably.

Welcome to the board or at least with your own account.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom