Hello. From Wilmington, NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stratis

New
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm not brand new to diving but I have been non active for a while and hoping to pick it back up. I have just moved to the Wilmington, NC area and hope to find a few like minded people to dive with. I am a YMCA diver with only fresh water experience so any advice for starting in salt water would be nice, also any advice on what I should be looking for in new gear as mine is getting alot of years on it.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. I'm sure you'll find dive buddies in your area through ScubaBoard. And you'll get plenty of suggestions on equipment too. I just bought my first set. ScubaPro Knighthawk BC with AIR2, ScubaPro mk25/s600 reg., Pressed Steel e7-100 (unfortunately on backorder), Aeris Atmos2 computer.

Welcome to the board. Glad you found us.

hey and welcome...i dive wilmington a bit. You might try aquatic safaris dive shop on Oleander Drive. And, they have a website... www.aquaticsafaris.com

good luck
rich

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom