Hello fromMN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mightyexplorers

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey all, just checking in from MN waiting for the lakes to thaw. It is supposed to almost reach freezing today so another 6 weeks and I will be in the water. Woo hoo.

happywave.gif
Hi mightyexplorers and Welcome to
sblogo.gif

Welcome to the board!

smilies-2351.png

Does that water ever get warm...?

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

smilies-2351.png

Does that water ever get warm...?

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Well pretty much "no". A 7mm suit, hood gloves are pretty much standard gear around here, or if you are fortunate (I am not) a dry suit. We do get surface temps in the mid to upper 70's in the summer, but at depth 40's and 50's are pretty standard.

I am hoping to go under the ice at the end of March, that will be new to me but I hear it is wonderful.

Whatever it takes to get in the water I guess :azvatar:

:colouredsmilies: Welcome to ScubaBoard! :colouredsmilies:
Hope that you enjoy your time here! Cold water has alot of challenges which are rewards, in my opinion. Says another cold water diver! :)

welcome , from another mn diver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom