Hello new here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noble64

Registered
Reaction score
Hello there everyone my name is Pamela I am a new diver I just certified in June 2013 and I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

---------- Post added December 31st, 2013 at 05:58 PM ----------

I am going to Banff Alberta this summer (road trip) and I am thinking of coming through the states I would love to stop and do some diving along the way I would be looking for a buddy and dive suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! We did Banff for our honeymoon back in 04, what a magical place!

I am really looking forward to it as you can tell planning now for the end of June first week of July

Thank you both and very nice to meet you

Noble64, Welcome to the board. You will like all the info that is available on this site. Have fun on your road trip. Now that you are a new diver the one way to get better is dive, dive, dive! If you can book yourself a dive trip. You won't believe the difference a week will make.

I know I spent a weekend in Kingston, On and I did four wreck dives it was amazing I have now achieved 30 dives since my open water and can't wait to get back in the water

What part of Ontario do you dive

---------- Post added December 31st, 2013 at 10:49 PM ----------

I always up to go diving

---------- Post added December 31st, 2013 at 10:52 PM ----------

Sorry hi typing one handed is a talent I have not mastered yet I am watching my grandson

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom