Hello SB Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ajun007

New
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

I'm new to SB and to scuba diving. I will be taking an Open Water certification class soon. For now I'll be wondering around the forums picking up tips and pointers from the many experienced divers here. I hope to get some dives under my belt and contribute soon!

Hello! You have just entered a realm of the world that will will most likely consume a great deal of the rest of your life. For most of us here it has become an addiction (of the legal kind) That is unless you start selling kids or body parts to fund it.:rofl3:
Just kidding, but really, you will find that diving is a very relaxing sport and will open many avenues in your life: new friends, new discoveries, as well as just a new outlook on life. Welcome to the Board, if you ever need any help or advice get in touch.
Joe:D

hey everyone!! i am so excited i am going for my open water cert starting sept 3!!! i have wanted to do this for so long!!! i am chris and everything you want to know about me i just put in my profile... i hope to talk to alot of divers soon!!! see ya:D

hmm, it seems that there is a hijack attempt : ) j/k momma taught me to share.

Thanks DivePirate. My hobbies are adventure and discovery centric, so scuba will fit in perfectly. I have actually done some free diving on the N. California coast. Even with the rough waters, I find that the underwater surroundings are very calming.

Hello Ajun007 and Cmk8580,
Welcome to Scuba Board and Welcome to Diving! Both are decisions you will never regret. You'll find many friends here who are passionate about diving and who can offer great advice.
Both of you keep in touch and let us know how your courses are doing.
Safe Diving and NO Hijacking :<)
George
PADI MSDT

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Poor Dandy Don is either asleep or diving Cozumel if I beat him to the greeting once again. He'll be along soon.

Welcome aboard and keep giving updates as you training gets underway. The board has many people with a wealth of experience like Joe , George and Bill who always seem able to assist. I only need to log a few thousand more dives and I will be up there.

A hearty welcome to both of you! ScubaBoard has an incredible wealth of knowledge available to you. Have fun learning, ignore the few hard cases and enjoy the ride!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom