Hello scubaboard. no cal kelp diver here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gonphishing

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello all, Im Brian. From Glen Ellen Ca. Only cert for 3 years now with @ 150+ dives or so. mostley all here in sonoma and mendo. 5 channel islands trips. some other west coast stuff. and some altitude diving. love spearfishing, I have a small boat, getting into kayak diving, been freediving many years before I took the leep to scuba. Im also looking to make a difference with our inviorment. Reef Check and Fish Count are interests of mine. just thought I would take the oppertunity to intro myself. I also dive with a local group here in Sonoma. http://www.northcoastdivers.org/ good people and good times. sea you all out there. Brian McK.

smilies-35311.png

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP above to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

thanks for the good info. Im still overwhelmed with all the aspects of this sight, and im sure it will take some time to navigate and get my ducks in order. when the time comes, I most definitely will ask for some help. the info provided will be useful and I am grateful. thanks .

Welcome to Scubaboard. Good to have you with us. Enjoy the forum!

Yes, hello Ben, and others! I have seen the schedule for Reef. But, I am booked with work, and cant make the classes in Monterey. Sure would have been easier to catch it locally. I have a few dive buddy's in the group. Do you dive with reef ?

Back
Top Bottom