Hello to all! Any recent travelers on the Juliet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TROP

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am new to the forums and somewhat to the world of SCUBA. My son (15) and I received our OW about a year ago and have about 25 dives. I have been reading about the Juliet (liveaboard) and all reads are good. Has anyone done this trip recently? I am considering taking my son in July.

Any input would be appreciated.

I made two trips on the Juliet, one to the Bahamas and one to TCI. It's all good. I will try to get on one of the new Caribbean cruises next year.

Welcome to the board.

Thanks to all for the welcome!

300bar, i will check out the link, thanks.

Fisheyeview, appreciate the name. I will wait a week and look up Deepstops.

Jimdiverman, I was hoping to hear a good report. You must have been satisfied to go twice!

Mark

I just got off the Juliet today and this is my second trip with them. It is a wonderful trip and even more wonderful crew. Sailing away on the Juliet makes for a great vacation. I highly reccomend it.

Yes, I totally agree. Just got off the same trip on the Juliet. I would go again tomorrow if I could. It is seriously a jewel.

Thanks to all for the welcomes and the input. i have sign up for the Juliet and am looking forward to it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom