Hello To All Members

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

matacumbie

Reaction score
I actually discovered this site a couple of weeks ago by mistake, I
really enjoy reading some of the posts.
Lot of good information and people on this forum, glad I found it!

Steven:)

Welcome! And don't be shy to post all your questions as well. Be sure to use the search feature before posting. Some of your questions may have already been posted here previously

Welcome, welcome, welcome

may I take your coat sir?
and please sit down, stay a while, and fire away with your questions :D =-) :D

Welcome to Scubaboard. Its a friendly place as long as you don't weigh in on the political threads!! Good luck and good diving!

Be happy to tell you a little about myself.
I was a Scientific/Support diver for the govt. for about eight years and served as Divemaster my last couple of years. Mostly fish and mussel surveys, a lot of underwater taxonomy because we would usually be dealing with threatened or endangered species.

After my govt. diving ended I moved to the Florida Keys, I had taken most of my training there and thought I might apply for a couple of federal contract positions, trying to keep my federal status. Stayed in the keys for about three years and then moved back to Tennessee.

Most of my diving experience is in lakes and rivers in the southeast and of course the keys. Would love move back down, I really miss the area.

Hope that helps, Steven

ps. PADI Divemaster

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom