Hello to all wreck divers from Grenada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BiancaC

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My name is actually Peter, not Bianca (she is my 600ft favorite). I am running a dive center here with my wife Gerlinde and love wreck diving. Since we are doing this since a while, we can assist with questions about our region, wreck diving, nitrox etc...
Look forward to hear from you.
Best, Peter

We are planning a trip on a loveabord to Grenada soon. We are thinking about January. We live in So Florida and Jan usually brings winds here. We are wondering what it is like there at that time of year/

Hi Peter,

I dove with you guys back in October 2006 before I went a liveaboard.

I enjoyed diving with you guys....the BiancaC was good as were the other sites...plus you guys run a great operation.

The True Blue Bay resort was a nice place to stay as well.

Welcome to the board!

Peter, do you have double manifolded AL80's and AL40 Deco Bottle Rentals & Support? Can you also mix 50% Nitrox/supply O2 as Deco Gases? Is there any Helium available on Grenada for blending Trimix?

Of the modern passenger liner wrecks I've always wanted to dive, the Bianca C is at the top (along with the Mikhail Lermontov in New Zealand). . .

Hello Oceandiver,
great trip, I love cruising the Grenadines. You are right about the winds. Winddancer also will move in January to the DR for whale watching. The good time is from July to December.
We're having a special charter in August 9-16.
At the moment you can get here with American via San Juan, as of November 20, there is a direct flight from Miami.
Best, Peter

To much diving to do here in Savannah. I am surprised it's not illegal to have this much fun. But you and one other from the Island planted the bug and I actually was looking at flight availability. So if I come down I will be giving you a call. Thanks.

Thanks Bianca....seems like we might be planning for August. Hurricane season here in So Florida though, worry a bit about leaving the house un maned.
Found that Air Jamacia goes to Grenada, 1 stop in Kingston, not a big deal. Called American, learned of the non stop flight, sounds good too!! Decisions, decisons, decisons :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom