hello to everyone here ... new member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello to everyone here, from a new member. I live and work in the San Jose San Francisco Oakland Bay Area and dive at Santa Cruz, Monterey, Carmel, and Sonoma California. I have also been to Fiji.

If you are a local diver and need a buddy, I can usually join you for a Saturday dive or two. We can carpool and split the gas cost.

If you are from out of town and you want a diving guide here, I do that too for about $100 per pair of beach dives, usually the same beach, usually before noon, usually on weekends or holidays. You will need to bring or rent your own gear. You will also need to sign my NAUI insurance waivers. Don't worry -- I promise to bring you back alive and well. You are just waiving your right to sue me over how I do it.

Thats what I can do for you.

For me, I hope to find a group of folks on this board to join for some truly fantastic shipwreck diving. That is my elysian dream.

I work to live and live to dive.

See you on the beach. Anchors aweigh.

Welcome, as above not being in the US kind of make is hard to dive together.. but the future holds many wonderful dives in differnet countries so who knows. Good luck finding a buddy. :)

Back
Top Bottom