Hello World!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goondoo

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I'm Billy from Singapore. Age 30, Married happily with no kids yet.

Loved bowling, owns a 4 foot aqua-scaped planted tank at home and just got pulled into scuba diving by few of my friends. Just completed the theory and pool sessions recently, looking forward to the first OW towards the end of Sep 2003.

Tends to be idiotic when comes to complicated(might sounds simple to you) question, hope you guys bear with me.

:)

Hey, welcome to the club! you'll find that most divers can associate very well with one another. just mention to complete strangers that you dive and let the stories begin. you will learn a lot about the sport by talking with others, interact with them as much as you can. You pick up valuable tips and tricks along the way, it can save you LOTS of money on useless equipment down the road too! Best of all, you now have another way to escape the daily life and be free underwater, well for a little while anyway! Have fun and dive safe!

Good luck!

Clint Cooper

hey, billy...
you're just half an ocean away from us...
have fun diving and always stay safe...
if you want to try diving in the Philippines, just call my attention...
or email me at joele@scubadiving.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom