Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ShoeGal

Registered
Reaction score
I can't wait to learn to swim with the fish, and I'm excited at the opportunity to accessorize. (There are no true shoes, so the fetish must be satisfied with the accessories!) :wink:

You'll be amazed with how much you can do to colourmatch your accesories. And before you know it, you'll be looking like a christmas tree underwater. : )

wow looks like your the future gear fashionista:) welcome to the boards!

I learned helping girls move in college that y'all typically like shoes. I take it that you're really into them. Wonder if you can get booties made in various colors? You can get beach shoes in colors, great for dive boats and maybe warm water diving.

Check out our New Divers forum and your local dive club forum as well...

:zorros: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Hiya!

I am slowly coordinating all my gear to match! :) My fins, mask, snorkel, parts of my wetsuit are all blue. The rest is black. The new tank I am getting is also blue! :) hehehe...accessorizing is much fun.

Welcome to SB and the underwater world! I see you are from Cali...I am thinking of going there for Grad School Part 2!

My new dry suit matches my fins which match my mask which matches my snorkel which matches my BC which matches my tank.

Accesories is fun, but watch out with the pocket!
I have blue and yellow wet suit 0.5mm (So far, I dive in warm water, so no dry suit),
now I'm getting gray black 3mm, so it matchs with my other equipments, all black, I look like a seal??

My local dive shop has a bc that's a red hawaiian print. Which would be soo much fun. Except might be a tad busy in photos.

Oh the decisions!!!!
:bfish:

waterkitty:
Hiya!

I am slowly coordinating all my gear to match! :) My fins, mask, snorkel, parts of my wetsuit are all blue. The rest is black. The new tank I am getting is also blue! :) hehehe...accessorizing is much fun.

Welcome to SB and the underwater world! I see you are from Cali...I am thinking of going there for Grad School Part 2!

Sounds like you've got the right idea about things!!! :)

I can't decide between "blue and black" which looks good in underwater photos, or "red and black" which is probably my favorite color.

Decisions, decisions, decisions!!!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom