Hello..............

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dude, do we know you??
The last I heard about BS was that viz was down (5-10) and the entry fee was still high ($20). I would hate to think when the last time I dove BS was

I take it you mean BS in Indiana. I was there in June away from the new divers had about 20' viz. I don't know why people put it down. Its not bad for what we
have around here. Camping IS high but $20 to dive is what you pay at other places and they do have air and things to look at. Some other places are deeper
but you don't need deep to do your skills and have fun.

Mike

We also pay $20 at other places but get a lot more for the money. There have been issues with air fills. And the big reason that most don't dive it is because it flooded a couple fo years ago and several porta johns got emptied into the water. There is a big long discussion on this and the arguments will probably not end any time soon. BS has gone down hill fast and the price went up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom