Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oszillodrom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have posted a few times already, time to say hello:

I am from Austria, and was a holiday diver (Egypt, Croatia..) for about ten years until I went on a dive trip after getting my degree. The trip went much longer than planned, and I ended up working as a DM in Borneo (Mabul, Sipadan). Now I am back in the "real world", but still have doing my IE at some time in the back of my mind. My original background is physical chemistry/biochemistry. I have never dived in Austria, but the famous "Green Lake" is only about one hour from where I live, so that one is definitely on the list!

I am glad to have found a forum with such a concentration of expertise on the web.

Last edited:
Welcome to ScubaBoard... my condolences to you for being back in the "real" world. Tee hee.

Welcome to a fellow Science Nerd! I happen to be a High School Earth Science/Biology Teacher who also works here and there as a DM/Instructor! Do you have any plans for diving on this side of the pond?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom