Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome. You mainly a local diver, or a dive trip person? Florida's got some nice diving, and some of the best variety I know of (e.g.: fresh, salt, spring, cave, ocean, shallow reef, deeper reef, wreck, drift, etc...).

Richard.

howdy and welcome from your southeast florida neighbor....

Welcome. You mainly a local diver, or a dive trip person? Florida's got some nice diving, and some of the best variety I know of (e.g.: fresh, salt, spring, cave, ocean, shallow reef, deeper reef, wreck, drift, etc...).

Unfortunately I have only been diving locally for the most part wiyh the exception to one trip to kw and a week spent in grand cayman. I grew up diving the southeast off of ft lauderdale, but the military got into the way of the diving. So now it is time to retire and possibly start a new career.
Thanks for the reply.
Alan

Richard.

howdy and welcome from your southeast florida neighbor....
I actually grew up in lauderdale until I was 15. Then moved to texas, and then the military. Neither one of them was conducive to diving. So now time to retire and start a new career. Thanks for the reply.
Alan

Back
Top Bottom