Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bmlccroft

New
Reaction score
New to Scuba Board, like what I see and will come back. Found site looking for diabetic divers and found alot of help. Going on trip to Cabo San Lucas with "Underwater Diversions de Cabo Dive Center" know anything about them.

hi and welcome aboard

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!
If you fill out your profile a bit more, other folks from your neck of the woods will be saying hi too!

Welcome....
I'm also new to this site...and diabetic (anything special I should know???). Sorry, don't know squat about diving in Cabo

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile...

:D

bmlccroft:
New to Scuba Board, like what I see and will come back. Found site looking for diabetic divers and found alot of help. Going on trip to Cabo San Lucas with "Underwater Diversions de Cabo Dive Center" know anything about them.

Did 2 dives off of a cruise ship in Cabo and was amazed how good it was. Don't let them rush you. You will see more things if you stay in one area and linger.

You are going to be so glad you found this board. I have been diving for 15 years, yet have learned so much in the short time I have been on SB.

Welcome to SB!

K

Back
Top Bottom