Hello :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aggie92

Registered
Reaction score
Hi fellow divers!
It's been more than a year since my last dive and have been trying to patiently wait for the lockdown to be over. Hope to dive soon. My last dive was at least an awesome one in Nusa Penida, Bali with mantas and dolphins :)

Attachments

• upload_2021-5-18_2-12-19.gif
    upload_2021-5-18_2-12-19.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 33
Welcome to Scubaboard! We're very pleased that you've found your way to join us.

Please feel free to jump in anywhere on the board that catches your interest.

My last dive was out Nusa Penida way too.

Welcome. Yes, the pandemic has 'dry docked' a lot of divers the past year and a half or so.

:happywave: Hi.
I'm right there with you. My last dive (March 2020) was amazing in Okinawa, Japan. Feeling like a fish out of water. Sooooo looking forward to getting back to compressed air support. :D

Thats (Bali) a terrific last dive to have in the memory bank this last year. My last dive was a similar time ago, but was in a dark barren quarry with about 2 feet of viz and it was 12 degC in the water..... lol!

Welcome to SB :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom