Help a Diver Win this Contest!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AmyDelyla

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey All,

Have you heard of the "Best Job in the World" contest yet? The winner gets to live at a resort on the Great Barrier Reef for 6 months. The job entails doing all of the adventurous activities that the resort has to offer-including SCUBA!

A LOT of people have applied for this, so odds are really long. Many of the applicants aren't divers. What a waste it would be for a diver not to win this one!

Please help a diver win and watch my video. If I make you laugh, please give me a nice ranking too.

The Best Job In The World

As fellow divers, I hope that at the very least this makes you smile.

If I make the short list of 50 applicants, I will be in the running to win! Results will be announced on March 2nd.

Thanks for any help you can give me and happy diving.

Here is the general link to the contest for any other divers who may be interested in applying....

The Best Job In The World

Moderator- If this is in the wrong spot and needs to be moved or shouldn't be on ScubaBoard at all, my sincere apologizes. I couldn't help but give this a shot.

I think you would fit in well downunder ... gave you a 5

That was great! You get a five from me! :crafty:

same here

Gave you a 5 and good luck!

If you win im going to be very jealous.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom