Help a fella out with Liveaboards.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry I haven't been back to my own thread but I got side tracked for about a week. Thanks for all the input and I have found the info extremely useful. Getting ready in a couple of weeks to book. It will be a great time. Anytime underwater is a GREAT time.

A great boat sailing out of Florida doing seasonal Bahamas routes is the Juliet Dive & Sail. Not sure about their availability as they fill is charters fast.

no offence, but you can hardly call the 'River Taw' junk.....................It is an excellent divesite with many many things to see. Maybe you need to do it again.....
Flat and silty with 30 ft viz is not my idea of a memorable dive. But, it does have a neat crane/boom that is encrusted with very dense painted tunicate colonies. It is an interesting night dive (saw my very first beaded sea cucumber there) but the lack of viz and flat terrain means that it is mandatory to find the proper pile of rubble to make the dive remarkable.

A great boat sailing out of Florida doing seasonal Bahamas routes is the Juliet Dive & Sail. Not sure about their availability as they fill is charters fast.

I worry that people are going to think I'm a paid shill for the Juliet, but yes, they are a wonderful operation and their prices are quite good by live aboard standards. The fact that she sails from Miami is extremely convenient. As far as I can tell they're booked up through most of the year but if you keep an eye on their Facebook page they do have spots open up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom