Help! I need somebody. DX3000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stevsgarage

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I switched from my Bionica SeaKing to a Sea&Sea DX3000 last year, and would appreciate any tips out there on improving my photo quality. Settings, filters, lighting or voodoo? Seams colors are always too dark too green or over exposed. I welcome any thoughts on the subject quickly though before my trip to Saba. :froggy: :froggy:

Do you have a strobe??

I have a strobe on mine. I love the Camera. I no longer have to try to change film on a rocking boat with salt spray, I'm not limited to 24 pics. I can delete whatever I don't like, and I don't have to pay for processing!!

Each day I download the pics to my laptop and at the end of my trip I make an album of the best shots

With the strobe most of my shots come out okay. I've had a couple where the colors were all wrong from being to close or to bright. I've only had to brighten up a couple of them.

If you look on my website the latest Grand Bahama Album was shot with the Dx3000. Most pics look great on the laptop, some quality is lost transfering them to the web.

External strobe. Hands down the biggest improvement. If that's too spendy, try the wide-angle lens.

Hearing good things about the Inon 2000 for your type of camera.

All the best, James

Yes I added the strobe, works good most of the time. I get a lot of backscatter on shots beyound a few feet. I also have a lot of trouble in shallower high lght situations.
who sells the Inon 2000 wide angle lens. Has anyone tried a color filter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom