Help me put my Light Cannon together again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divad

Contributor
Reaction score
[Look under the reflector] Is the guide rib on the bulb, and its correlative slot in the socket, on the same side of the housing as the switch or (as I think) the opposite side?
Thanks,
Mr. Dumpty

I'm a little confused, does this help? (picture attached)

evad:
Is the guide rib on the bulb, and its correlative slot in the socket, on the same side of the housing as the switch or (as I think) the opposite side?
Thanks,
Mr. Dumpty

nshon:
I'm a little confused, does this help? (picture attached)

No, but thanks. You need to know how to do this anyway if you ever need to change a bulb, so if you want, just lift out the drop in reflector (not the bulb) and look at the socket. In the thin white socket, there is a little slot which correctly aligns the bulb assembly. Is it on the same side of the light housing as the switch or opposite?
( Ignore this: in the heat sink is a little "anomaly" between the fins which seems to have no other purpose than to be a manufacturing/assembly guide. I think this is the aligment mark for the slot in the socket, but I'd like to check that.) Thanks again. Don't unscrew the heat sink. Its crowded in there.

Back
Top Bottom