Help naked diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL!

You shouldn´t go buying al sorts of convoluted stroke gear ( :D ) to treat symptoms! Find the cause and resolve the problem, dive naked right people! DNR! (not to be confused with "do not resussitate")

I think some serious research should be conducted as to whether "shrinkage" can be alleviated by the "right" dive buddy...
research should include several dive buddies of different "shapes" in a variety of scenarios...volounteers? :D

P.S There was no way a thread like this wasn´t going to there so I thought I might as well make the sacrifice...

you know... i just realized that the best thing
most people can do for naked diving is not to dive naked

just spare us the horror :wink:

grazie42:
LOL!
I think some serious research should be conducted as to whether "shrinkage" can be alleviated by the "right" dive buddy...
research should include several dive buddies of different "shapes" in a variety of scenarios...volounteers? :D

Hmmmm, you might have a point there. :D

fishnchips:
Don't worry Lilfret, Help's on the way. I appreciate your courage to seek out knowledge and want to improve your naked diving skills. Your desire to learn naked diving is commendable.

I'm an instructor from NADI (Naked Association of Diving Instructors). We do naked diving certification worldwide. And all our training are done online. If you are interested in naked diving, feel free to contact us. www.nadi.com

The class can be a private one on one or group lesson. The fee is $750, inclusive of all the bare materials. We accept Paypal or you can send a cashier's check to us, payable to

NADI
62533 Bare All Street
Nudeville, NK, 33526

Class begin this weekend. Hope to see you in class! As they saying goes, a naked diver is always a happy diver. :D

:lol: and you ain't blowing smoke!

Don't listen to that guy. 750 for lessons is a ripoff. I'll teach you and it won't cost nowhere near that. Just send me pictures and I'll see if you qualify for a discount. In fact I may send you money if you really qualify! Just follow these guidelines. All pics must be naked but done with good taste. Whipped cream comes to mind. Whips, chains, thigh high boots, and various suspension devices are not necessary unless they add to the artistic quality of the photos. 8x10 is acceptable as are videos. I will go over them and as soon as my hands stop shaking I'll write back and we can begin instruction. Just follow my directions and you'll be fine. Of course photo's of each lesson will be required. Thanks.Jim, PADT(Pervs Are Divers Too) instructor

Do we know whether or not Lilfret is a man or woman? Cause it looks like Jim is assuming it's a woman...and all I can picture is some guy with thigh high boots and whip cream in strange places...Not that there is anything wrong with that, if that's what Jim is into...More power to ya!

I thought it was a woman.The name and dignified responses sort of ruled out most guys to me. My bad if it's not. Although I was just telling my fiance about this and she said guy pics are ok for her. But as for all you ladies out there my offer still stands. And it's just business. I are a perfessional.

lilfret:
i posted this about 3 or 4 weeks ago and i keep on getting emails everyday and now i have 16 pages! and my post got completely off topic lol

I think alot of us need to get back into the water. Too much time is the devil's playground. I hate when work interferes with diving. Employers should know better. :D

bungied around the neck :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom