HELP !!! The Kraken find his Blankie !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww . . . . . . :blush:

the K

funny-pictures-cat-asks-if-his-blanket-is-done-drying.jpg

take it from me, I lose a lot of stuff

go right out and buy another and don't look back

at least it is not your skivies and they are not on some flag pole.

I want you to know that I went out and drove around the whole neighborhood looking for it. I saw no sign of it. I can say, with a pretty high degree of confidence that it is nowhere west of Sepulveda Blvd. in the area between Jefferson Blvd. on the south and Wilshire Blvd. on the north. If there is no sign of your towel by Saturday, I'll venture even further north ... possibly as far as County Line.

Everyone on the board should search his or her own neighborhood and perhaps together we can find it.

Oh, Catherine . . . oh, Catherine ! ! ! !

the K-an't Be Consoled

take it from me, I lose a lot of stuff

go right out and buy another and don't look back

at least it is not your skivies and they are not on some flag pole.

Sounds like a good story and a cool new avatar idea. :popcorn:

Kraken,

Have you offered a reward?

Because I write my number and "reward" on all my stuff with a sharpie....cell phone...bathing suits...car keys everything from way back at summer camp

It does work.

Just the other week, I had a pilot call me with my i-pod

For example, all my dive gear has my phone number, I get everything back.

Kraken,

Because I write my number and "reward" on all my stuff with a sharpie....cell phone...bathing suits...car keys everything from way back at summer camp

I take it you are a bit scattered?

I'm sorry, K! I can tell you with some certainty that it has not managed to walk to Tuscaloosa, at least not anywhere on McFarland Boulevard between Tuscaloosa and Northport. I'll keep my eye open for runaway "blankies," though. :depressed:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom