Help tp find this mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

overkill22

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys,
I need some help to find information about this mask.
I'm not able to find anything on internet about the brand "Subacqua". I need to buy a new one, same type, but don't know where to go or where to order online.
Has anyone of you seen this mask/brand before ?

Thank you!

mask_subacqua.jpg

good, using google was not able to find the website....
btw i need to find some online shop... currently I'm in malaysia...

About 168,000 results (0.24 seconds)
Search Results

Subacqua POCKET MASK. Accessories Snaps and ...
Online dive shop, buy online diving, snorkeling & swimming equipment › ... › Accessories › Snaps and extenders
Scubastore
As an authorized dealer of Subacqua, we have extensive knowledge and insight about our products, and we can provide you with the necessary education for ...

don't know what is wrong with my google...
I guess it has something to do with the personal search... google will search what google think you are interested, in fact he was changing my parameter of search...

---------- Post added June 16th, 2014 at 02:52 PM ----------

About 168,000 results (0.24 seconds)
Search Results

Subacqua POCKET MASK. Accessories Snaps and ...
Online dive shop, buy online diving, snorkeling & swimming equipment › ... › Accessories › Snaps and extenders
Scubastore
As an authorized dealer of Subacqua, we have extensive knowledge and insight about our products, and we can provide you with the necessary education for ...

btw...

0 results 'subacqua' in scubastore . Scubastore.com, buy, offers

---------- Post added June 16th, 2014 at 03:00 PM ----------

I found also this, looks similar, but other brand ... :confused:

Best Divers Narvalo Frameless. Masks Diving, Scubastore.com, buy, offers, dive.

Yes, I saw it, how is it possible that this mask is made by a lot of different brand ?

Outsourcing. The branding of masks, fins, snorkels etc rests with the people marketing the gear to consumers, while the actual manufacture of the goods is now assigned to companies in China, Taiwan and elsewhere, which don't communicate directly with the buying public.

Outsourcing, by the way, isn't a new phenomenon in the production of basic gear. Back in the 1960s, a company here in the UK used to make fins not only for the home market:
black-rubber-full-foot-snorkel-scuba-fins-size-11-12_5129339.jpg$_64a.JPG
but also for underwater swimming equipment distributors in other countries, notably the USA:
!BojyIWg!Wk~$(KGrHqUOKiMEu,nUSNz(BLn7bB7,Og~~_12.JPG
and Hungary:
retro-012_0.preview.jpg

Malaysia, where you are located, has several factories dedicated to the production of a number of models of rubber swim training fins, which are subsequently retailed abroad by western swim gear companies embossed with the logos of Finis, Kiefer, Eyeline and other brands.

Last edited:
Looks like a frame less mask. Look AT www.seacusa.com at scuba/mask Section look for x-frame mask is similar and have a good fit to almost any type of face. Cheers

The so called frameless or wide angle masks, eventually I find that 3-window masks (ones with side window) are practically the best choice if you dont wear glasses. Extra 50 degrees of view to the side, and see what/who is right next to you.

Sent from Tapatalk mobile

Back
Top Bottom