Help with link

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Raywerner

Registered
Reaction score
Someone posted a link to a discussion of the + rating of LP Steel tanks, and the link stated that, essentially, once a plus always a plus. Does anyone recall the actual link, and did the discussion have any authority? (Could I use it to convince my local fill guy to put in the extra fizz?)

Thanks!

Once a plus, it can only remian a plus if it passes the test required for a +.

As for you local fill guy, it isn't his call, it's the hydro shop. If your cylinder comes back with a + after the new hydro date, your local shop shouldn't be questioning it.

If the shop does PP Nitrox mixing bring them in the back and show them the [typical] multitude of + ratings all over their O2 bottles.

Sorry I don't know where an existing thread might be...

Roger

MikeFerrara on this board. I believe he and his shop are close to you and has expressed positive feelings about the proper filling of tanks.

His views are widely available on this board and I think that you will find him to be a stand up guy.

The preceeding message is not a commercial endorsement of any product or company (Unless they want to pay me :) ) but the simple opinions of one short squatty bald guy

Back
Top Bottom