Help with setting for Shearwater Perdix AI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shabaday

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have two transmitters set up as T1 and T2. One on each regulator. When using one tank and just using one regulator how do I get both T1 and T2 to display air pressure without changing settings. Meaning If I use Regulator with T1, I would like the air pressure T1 to be displayed and I understand T2 would say "no comm". I want to now change regulator to Regulator with T2 so T2 air pressure would display and T1 would say "no comm". Basically it is like diving side mount with two regulators attached....I went into settings and changed it to sm T1+T2 and when I went to the display on the Perdix only T1 was displaying...so I went to change that to T1 + T2 and I could not find that option?? So clearly I am doing something wrong! Thanks

Different modes is the solution.

When I am single tank rec diving I want Tx + GTR while when sidemount I want T1+T2. So I setup OC Tec mode with T1 + T2, and OC Rec mode with Tx + GTR in the same spot. At least that is how it works on the Teric.

Back
Top Bottom