Henderson Hyperstretch Boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chris3536

Reaction score
I recently purchased a pair of new, Henderson Hyperstretch Boots. They are awesome! Feel just like a good pair of tennis shoes and they don't have a zipper! I had some problems with my old Akona's, but the Hyperstretch are just what I needed. I have to go up a fins size because they are a little bigger boot, and don't fit my current fins very well! (Any excuse to get the new atomics!)

If you are in the market, I highly recommend them!

Hyperstretch is a wonderful thing. It solved a lot of my wife's problem's with getting cold since she was able to get a much better fit. Maybe I should check out a pair of those boots since my Mares ones really don't fit well enough for my liking.

I picked up a pair two weeks ago and they were wonderful.... The dang zipper on my SP boots always worked halfway down and getting them secure was always a pain cuz my ankles are a little thick...

The only down side is walking around after the dive - water sloshing around. At gilboa where the terrain varies it can be a little bit of a hssle - but well worth it....! I also picked up some of the gloves, 3mm and 5mm... Well worth not having to deal with the added bulk of zippers!

While you're at it, grab a hyperstretch hood also. Henderson calls them the "hood for people who hate to wear hoods". That's a pretty accurate description. You almost forget you're wearing it :D

Back
Top Bottom