Here I am. Lean and ready and addicted.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome! Next to actually diving this is a great place to feed your new addiction!

I absolutely LOVE my integrated bc! It is so nice not to have a weight belt! One less thing to put on and a lot more comfortable too!

I absolutely agree with not getting entry level stuff. I have heard often ho peple get stuff just so they can get started and then they end up unhappy later on with what they got... that ends up being more costly. I got some stuff that will allow me to grow into it as I learn more and dive more. Although I have so far only tried my things in the pool, I can already tell that they were good investments.

My suggestion is to get the best you can. Find what fits you best and that which you are most comfortable in.
Can you share with me? What did you buy so far? Thanks.

Sure why not!

- Regs: ScubaPro MK 17 first stage and G250V second stage
- BC: ScubaPro Lady Hawk (they make a night hawk for guys) with air2 (no need for octo with this) which has integrated weight pockets
- Computer: uwatech smart z hoseless wrist
- Exposure suits: henderson hyperflex 3m and 7 m and also the hyperflex hood, gloves and boots

also got a dive compass (suunto) and a set of Princeton dive lights and some other misc. things.

My fins and mask are cheaper, but work for me quite well.... both made by Aeris, got a silicone mask and a pair of Velocity fins that have the vents in the middle. They are stiffer along the sides and a bit more flexible in the middle.... They are an open heel style. Pretty basic on those.... but as I said they seem to suit me fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom