Here's to ScubaBOBuba!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Awesome tutorial Bob! Very easy to understand and nicely laid out. The screen shots really help to point out where each tool you are talking about is found.
I truly appreciate you taking the time to put that together, i know it must have taken some time.
I think you will find that pretty much everyone on this board, from beginners to advanced, will be able to learn something from your tutorial. I know i have, i will be putting it to use pretty quick too as i need to seperate some mantas from their background and give to a guy who is tiling them on the bottom of our pool.

Thanks again Bob, well done and no "crappies"

Mike

I totally agree...he did an amazing job!

Two thumbs way up - thanks Bob.

The Man is truly passionate about underwater photography, his generosity to respond quickly and professionally, to any and all questions concerning digital photography, is an asset to this web site and to the scuba community, en total. Thanks Sir!

Thank you for the kind words. It is an incentive to continue contributions. My thanks to all who have answered my questions. We have a really great community here.

---Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom