Hey Aqua Lung, Wake Up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am being treated fairly by my LDS. No question there. Please keep in mind that this is life support equipment and I am expecting a higher standard of quality than what I got. When a company purchases others, they are branding themselves into the new acquisition. The transmitter issue may simply be a batter gone bad early. Who knows? The BC is a complete disappointment for the cost and the hype that came with the marketing.

How serious is this problem really? If the handle breaks off then just pull the weight pocket out.It will come out with out the handle attached and if you have that many dives you won't panic and will calmly just pull it out.No reason to raise so much **** about something as minor as this.Besides you keep saying NEW when you also say you have made 50 dives with it,maybe during that time you subjected it to undue strain on the dive boat or in some other manner that is not normal wear and tear.Man up and accept that *** happens and be thankful that the LDS is replacing it at no charge.

How serious is this problem really? If the handle breaks off then just pull the weight pocket out.It will come out with out the handle attached and if you have that many dives you won't panic and will calmly just pull it out.No reason to raise so much **** about something as minor as this.Besides you keep saying NEW when you also say you have made 50 dives with it,maybe during that time you subjected it to undue strain on the dive boat or in some other manner that is not normal wear and tear.Man up and accept that *** happens and be thankful that the LDS is replacing it at no charge.

You are like a day late and a dollar short on this topic. If you are familiar with the sure-lok system, you cannot pull the pocket out without the handle as the handle is used to release the lock mechanism. Thanks for your input though as it was thoughtful and useful.

Back
Top Bottom