Hey from Toronto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roncone

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got back from a dive trip to San Salvador, Bahamas and I have diving on the brain.

I'm excited to have come across this site by accident. Lots of useful info.

Ron

... from Burlington, Washington! Have fun and dive safe! :)

Kayla:)

Some accidents are a "good thing". Welcome to the neighbourhood!

Don't forget to explore our own little corner of the board -- The Ontario Fresh Water Freaks

hehehehe.....
Welcome Ron,
from a fellow Torontonian in the way down under.....NZ
I was over your way in 2001 and lived at Yonge & Sheppard and worked in Edlington by Dufferin. I was visiting family around oakville & Courtice and did some excellent diving around Burlington during the Poker Race. Good wrecks....You'll enjoy this site alot.
Cheers Big Ears
The Thunder from Down Under
The Gasman

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks for the welcome.

I wasn't in a very popular place. San Salvador has only 2 hotels and caters to divers for the most part. I also was on a package so I don't know how much the airfare would have been on its own, but probably very pricey.

There is no direct flight from Pearson to San Sal. I had to connect to an American Eagle charter plane in Miami. I think there are 2 flights per week from Miami.

If you wanted to go to Nassau, you could probably swing a direct flight from Pearson to Nassau for 500 or so CDN if you booked far enough in advance.

Good luck, and sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Ron

Back
Top Bottom