Hey gang, it's Captain Slate from Key Largo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Slate

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I have heard of this place for such a long time and I am good friends with that Pete character (you know him as NetDoc), that I have finally gotten around to registering and posting here on ScubaBoard. I think I will have to stay a bit and get to meet some new friends.

My story is simple. I came down here to the Keys about 30 years to open a shop and teach diving. I haven't looked back! I am the owner of Captain Slate's Atlantis Dive Center and invite each and every one of you to come down and check us out.

Whoa!!! My good buddy Captain Slate finally makes his debut here on ScubaBoard. Good to have you here, friend. I should see you in a day or two!

Welcome, one day I will make it down there for some dives :)

Welcome the board. I enjoyed diving with you all during the last ITK.

Capt. Slate,

Welcome to ScubaBoard from another local member. Look forward to hearing what you have to say. I think you'll enjoy this community.

What do you say we beef up the Monday night "On the Water" show and really make it about on the water. Come on up tonight and make your announcement! Or next week if that's better. (Encore, 6-7 Mondays)

Glad you're on ScubaBoard.

Debbie

Welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom