Hey hey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnyW

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys,

My name is John and I am currently living in Bournemouth on the Sout Coast of UK. I have been diving a few years and have done up to Divemaster and got a bit addicted to specialities at one point! I had a couple of years out but recently started up again with a local club and it is fair to say I have been very much bitten by the bug again...

The main reason I have joined here other than just to chat general junk and talk about diving is I am seriously starting to consider either moving somewhere warmer to work in my current industry (IT) where I can dive a lot more comfortably all year round or maybe even try and "Go Pro" as I love the sport massively and really enjoyed my time as a Divemaster so would be amazing to be able to help people see what there is out there in the big blue! I do of course realise this is not an easy task, hence coming on here to try and get a feel for where I should even be thinking about moving if I wanted to make a go of this etc.

Not sure if intros is the place to post questions so I will leave it there as a hello post and will go look through the forum sections to see what's going on here!

Look forward to getting to know a few of you

John

Back
Top Bottom