Hey LED'S

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi:
What do you have planned for this year??

Check out the dive calendar. There are a lot of charters with Osprey this year :D

I plan on diving... a lot.

I got my first dive of the year in with Daryl on New Years Day. We did a short river drift, viz sucked but it was nice to get wet.

Trying to get the wife and son started on their OW cert, but between vacations, obligations, and the cold season, we can't seem to get started. Hopefully next week.

Heading back to FL for the full cave cert the end of this month. Pretty stoked, but I'm afraid I'll be kinda rusty. Hoping everything falls into place cause I can't afford to go back again till November.

After that, about a 6 week wait till the Southwind goes in the water, from then on, I'm wreck diving every weekend. I'll be joining DD for at least one ST Lawrence trip, hopefully they'll do a tech trip so we can do some deeper stuff, but if not I'll be just as happy frogging around the shallows.

Other than that, I'll be working my @ss off to pay for my addiction.

Hi All,
Sorry, I've been away from SB for the past month or so. I have been finishing up my Fall semester courses, and wrapping up the accounting year at work. I think I'm crazy to have picked up 2 more courses for the Spring term, but I am so close to getting my degree that I can't stop now! So, between work, school and chauffeuring my son around, life's been busy!
But, I'm taking a break for my favorite pastime, diving!! A group of my dive friends are going to Puerto Rico the beginning of March, I am soooo stoked, I can't wait!! Besides that trip, most of this seasons diving will be local, either the Finger Lakes, or St. Lawrence. I'll hopefully try to get up to the 1000 Islands at least a few times, whatever finances, and scheduling will allow.
Hopefully I'll be able to meet up with some of you in the near future and dive together!
Happy diving,
Jacquie

well kids im headed south ..tampa fl for 10 days hopefully going too get some good dives in down there,when i get back, its time do get a dry suit and an underwater metal detecter

todd263:
well kids im headed south ..tampa fl for 10 days hopefully going too get some good dives in down there,when i get back, its time do get a dry suit and an underwater metal detecter

When you're ready to get a drysuit check out Discover Diving. They are in Depew NY. What you'll save compared to local makes it worth the ride. A lot of us go there for equipment etc.

We'll all be looking forward to hearing about your trip!!
and we may need your metal detecting services too!! :D

Back
Top Bottom