Hey, new Jersey New guy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Greetings to all. My name is Ben i am currentlly 17 and i have always wanted to get cert. for scuba. This is due mainlly in part to my father being the dive master and dive instuctor or triton dive school in Central New jersey. (sorry if i misspelled the dive school name but i do know that they closed down) But ever since i was little i used to take his pool fins and swim around our pool for hours.oddlly enough i have had a lvoe for sharks ever since i first watched shark week for my first time back in 1995 around when it first started. so upon my 15th birthday i went to the Camdem aqurium and did thier swim with the sharks thing and i was hooked. And as i was walking out i told my dad b4 i die i want to go cageless diving with great whites, tigers, oceanic white tips, and bull sharks. He called me crazy and to stick to something that wont threaten my life. but i am stubburn and still want to do it. But of course i do not have my dive certifacate. And i dont know of any dive schools around in south jersey. So thats why i joined the fourm hopefully to get some adive on where to find one.

~Ben

Hey Ben! Don't know anything about diving in NJ, but just wanted to say welcome to the forum! and say hi to a fellow teen diver :)

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

You might try this link

New Jersey SCUBA Diving: NJ Dive Shops

Welcome to ScubaBoard. I am an instructor right here in South Jersey. Send me a private message and I will be happy to hook you up.

Welcome from a fellow NJ diver!

Where in Jersey are you located? Plenty of good shops and instructors around.

Hope to see you out on "Lake Atlantic" some day!

thanks for the hearty welcome all. i really want to get my cert so im sure ill see some of you one day... and my dad was curious if any one might recognize him by his name........His name is Nathan Figlio used to Be Dive master for Triton dive school in central jersey the used to dive off of some tug boat that sank on its side.......And i am currentlly located in Pittsgrove New jersey

welcome aboard ben

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom