Hey SCUBA gear heads - best regulator for under $1,000 = ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's it Jim, you're not invited to my birthday party.

I heard your mother said " NO 7 minutes in heaven " ... So I don't want to go anyway... Besides, Me and the Smith twins Sue and Sara are going skinny dipping in the creek .... :giggle:

Jim...

Last edited:
I heard your mother said " NO 7 minutes in heaven " ... So I don't want to go anyway... Besides, Me and the Smith twins Sue and Sara are going skinny dipping in the creak .... :giggle:

Jim...
I'm feeling the need to report these posts as offending me in some way but I am not sure of the best term to use when describing them in my complaint...

I'm feeling the need to report these posts as offending me in some way but I am not sure of the best term to use when describing them in my complaint...

:rofl3:

I definately feel threatened by this post.....I need an adult ASAP

Well, anyone diving it? In salt water? Since how long ago? Rough # of dives? Experience so far?
No idea but for the price I'm gonna order one and try it out. Plus they will sell parts kits so You can rebuild it at your leisure and not at the mercy of the local reg tech. If it works I'll order a couple more sets for loaners and backups.

No idea but for the price I'm gonna order one and try it out. Plus they will sell parts kits so You can rebuild it at your leisure and not at the mercy of the local reg tech. If it works I'll order a couple more sets for loaners and backups.

And if you screw up the rebuild... just throw it away and buy a new one... And I need to get ready to go skinny dipping in the morning.. I think I'll bring my pony bottle with the conshelf XIV and have a look underwater..

Jim...

Back
Top Bottom