hi again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too$hortbaby

Registered
Reaction score
Just like too say hi to everyone.
My computer had a cold and was very sick for awhile,but for all concerned he feeling better now.

I've been checking out all the latest posts[for the last 3hrs] and have come too the decision that...I must not stay away for so long next time i have problems.
The info hear is always so great,and I thank you all for the advice comments ect,ect.

I pick up my reg set-up tomorrow[fri] oceanic-gs3,first and second,with sunnto corba/w compass.......hurray for me

bye for now....

safe,happy diving everyone

Hi TooShort,

Welcome Back, we were beginning to wonder if something had happened to you. Glad to hear everything is back to normal.

Cheers,

Hey Tooshort,

Glad to hear what you've decided. Let me know when you want to jump in the lake and test out the new gear.
I'll arrange it with the others.

Was wondering where you were! Hope your computer didn't have one of those nasty viruses that are going around right now.
I'm with bioguy, willing to help you test the gear -- but can we wait until the &*!*%#&* ice is gone? I know we're all hardy Canadians, but geesh, it's still cold :cold: out there. Learning out to dive dry next month, maybe that will help. But since there is still a lot of white stuff around (and I don't mean sand) the surface temp is a bit too invigorating for me.

Take care, see you around

Back
Top Bottom