Hi all from WI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seala

Reaction score
Hi All

Before I introduce myself I have to thank all of you for the great info I have been reading. This has been a great sourcing tool for me, now I don’t so stupid when I have to go into my LDS.

About me… I live in western Wisconsin and was OW cert the end of June for a trip to the US Virgin Islands, thanks again Detroit Diver for the info, our dives are just about all planned now. We are not just vacation divers but it was a great motivator. My husband and I have logged 14 dives each at a local quarry and are already addicted. We did a wall dive down to 60 feet and boy was that a rush. Hope to do more road trips next summer to explore other sites and build on our abilities.

Welcome to the boards and enjoy your trip to the Virgins. You will have a great time...dove there many many times and always had nothing but great experiences.

Jealous,
Matt

Keep diving those lakes and quarries...makes that clear salt water even sweeter!

From an across the pond diver in Michigan.

Have fun in the USVI's!

MNScuba

All my dives have been at Wazee. We usually go out in the middle of the week, there is no training then and the vis. is great. The drive out is only 1 hr so it’s usually just a day trip. Dove the wall on Sept. 7th , hope to dive it again the weekend of clean up, early in the morning to get the best sun on it. We found the Divers Shrine but could not find the bike, will look for it another time. This will be our last trip out until we get back from driving the big walls on St. Croix USVI.

Depending on where you are, there may be some OUTSTANDING river dives in the area, especially come sturgeon spawning season [right about now]. You have extremely LARGE critters with their minds on something other than sneaking off when they see a diver.
Same holds true for Musky spawning in the spring.

Welcome to the boards Seala! Have fun on your trip & dive safe!
:snorkel:

Back
Top Bottom