Hi all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefseal:
Someday, I hope Navy opens up for diving off its shores. There has got to be some neat stuff on that side of river!

Yeah, it might be fun but I wouldn't pick up (or pick AT) anything I didn't immediately recognize. (Can you say "boom"?)

I am at work and not happy so I am on the "board"
I just finshed a 2 week trip to the big island south of Key West.
19 dives in 85 degree water and now back to cool temps in the Great "almost" White North.
Very depressing

DavidInNH:
Yeah, it might be fun but I wouldn't pick up (or pick AT) anything I didn't immediately recognize. (Can you say "boom"?)
eh
mostly just all kinda debris ya can get tangled in
the current really gets crankin over there too

Diesel298:
cool pics
and diving around here in the winter is what seperated the .. welll
ya know

Haha...well free time is what I've been lacking all summer. Have you been getting out? I'll get out there once I have some time. Sold the dry suit (too small) so looks like I'll be donning 15mm of neoprene again.:wink:

Hey Johnny what's up? how you doing? Man the boat diving season is almost over and we did not have the chance to dive together, but well maybe later on the season we'll do a shore dive, i'm also thinking in Using Cape Ann divers this winter.

But we'll see, lots of changes in my life, quit my job and we are having a baby, so you could imagen how much i'm fraking out right now.

Take care and let me know if you have plans to dive.

Rafael:
Hey Johnny what's up? how you doing? Man the boat diving season is almost over and we did not have the chance to dive together, but well maybe later on the season we'll do a shore dive, i'm also thinking in Using Cape Ann divers this winter.

But we'll see, lots of changes in my life, quit my job and we are having a baby, so you could imagen how much i'm fraking out right now.

Take care and let me know if you have plans to dive.

Hey Raf! Congrats!!! A baby, that's awesome news!! Don't get too freaked, its really a lot of fun - even if you only get 2hrs of sleep a night for a bit....

I never did manage a boat dive around here this summer. Was thinking about the Oct 22 one you had posted, but still debating. That will probably be a nondiving weekend as well. The vaca to SoCal made up for all the diving I missed here...an awesome experience.

I'll be in touch when I get some free time.:wink:

Nice to see nothing has changed in my absence! What's up fellers?

dbg40:
Nice to see nothing has changed in my absence! What's up fellers?

Nothing has changed?!?!?! Johnnyseko has developed an aversion to cold water and you say nothing has changed?!?!?! :D

Nah.....every new diver get's the warm water envies. It won't stick, he'll be freezing his ***** off again in no time! AND loving it!

I have to agree with dbg40, Johnny will be back in the cold water pretty soon, he just need some time.

John, think about the 22nd, both dives are pretty good, The Wreck of the Romance is really nice the boilers are incredible, good fun dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom