Hi everyone from a newbie here Erin :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erin s

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am Erin a newbie in this site. I am 31 years old from WA.

I am glad to have found this site and looking forward to interact with you, to share ideas and experience as well as learn with you all. Chat soon.

Cheers!

Hi everyone, i'm a newbie here too. If anyone is interested in diving the manitoulin island area, inbox me at winterfisher@hotmail.com

later!

Welcome on board! You have some pretty good dive sites in your area.

Welcome! At first I mistook WA for Washington State(it's the postal abbreviation we use), not Western Australia. Welcome to Scubaboard, hope you gather large amounts of knowledge. It has been a reliable source of learning for me.

Hi everyone! I am Erin a newbie in this site. I am 31 years old from WA.

I am glad to have found this site and looking forward to interact with you, to share ideas and experience as well as learn with you all. Chat soon.

Cheers!

That is so cool! I learned to dive in Western Australia!!!! In Fremantle just south of Perth. after that I did some amaaaaazing diving along the west coast. I bought an underwater camera and have some super pics. inbox me winterfisher@hotmail.com I'll send ya some. Also did the Whale Shark thing; didn't have the money to do the Manta Ray thing.... darn.

hey erin,

i'm new to western australia, my wife and i are both diving instructors who want to get into diving around the perth area and were wondering if you have any suggestions for shore diving? we've started to gather a bit of info in our off time from local dive clubs and friends who dive in the area, but any suggestions you might have (being from WA) would be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom