Hi everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uminchu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I guess this is what they mean by intros and greetings... well, here goes...

My name is Lachlan. I was born in Sydney, moved to the US in H.S. (Minnesota--no ocean), now i live in Japan. I started diving early this spring in Malaysia, it was amazing. Since then i've dove in Okinawa and Izu in Japan. Okinawa is amazing, definetly a must. 20 plus viz, lots of life but expensive.

Anyway, I'm planning to get my AOW this September in IZU with Jim from Discovery divers tokyo (Jagfish on here). If you're in the Tokyo/kanagawa area and want to get some good cheap diving in. He's the man.

After september i'm moving back to the USA. I'd like to do an intern in Hawaii, or at least on the west coast. If possible a live aboard. I'm not sure how to do this so any advice would be appreciated. I'm not made of money, and i have some bills. SO, it'd have to be work and play at the same time. Any tips? or places i should look?

-Lachlan

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

Welcome to the SB.

wow cool... all these people saying hi... that's cool. WHere are you all from, and where was your best dive ever?

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click here to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

smiley-linie-009.gif

enjoy it here!

Welcome to the scubaboard, nice to see you here! What a great way to play! You'll get lots of advice here...

C U underwater, :snorkel:
ScubaDivaDivemaster

Thanks Scubadivamaster,
I hope to get good advice here!
Speaking of, i want to do an intern in Hawaii, or the Florida Keys... any suggestions?
I'm looking for a longer term thing... not having to pay for it would be a plus...

Back
Top Bottom