Hi everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome. I envy the 'no plane needed' access some of you have to good diving, such as in Florida. You mentioned the Keys; I assume you've also learned of Jupiter, West Palm Beach and some other good diving in the region.
Absolutely! Love those areas too and have some dives scheduled there later this summer. Did you know they discovered a giant manta nursery there? Been lots of manta sighting lately!

Welcome to SB. Survey completed. Congrats on your upcoming graduation; completed my MA one year ago this month. I used to work in the tour industry as well as the scuba (still teaching and servicing part time) industry. Hopefully you can use your MA to achieve your goals.
Thank you so much for taking the time and congratulations on your degree too!

Did you know they discovered a giant manta nursery there? Been lots of manta sighting lately!

People were talking about that on Scuba Board earlier this year, IIRC. I was glad to hear it. A jump in manta sightings could add to the dive tourism appeal of the area.

Richard.

Back
Top Bottom