Hi from Amsterdam...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I get to visit very now & then - - Perhaps on my next trip, I can do it at a reasonable time schedule for food at least & maybe even diving - -

Chiara - - I remembered our visit fondly as I flew in on Sunday - but it was a 2 day meeting, with heavy content of both science & politics - Then back out again on Wednesday - ugh.... maybe next time - and maybe you'll even haveaa local crew to get together.

All the best on your IDC... I'm considering that for the spring.

You know, KLM flies to Bonaire 2 times a day from Amsterdam, and the Euro/Nafl rate is very favourable right now... Just a hint...

SharkOfBonaire,

Yes, I know.... I flew to Curacao last year. The diving is definitely MUCH MUCH better than here in NL!!! I talked to some people who have done some scuba diving at Bonaire and according to them, it's even a little better than Curacao... Recently I noticed prices for the ABC islands have dropped even more. I am always making travel plans, so who knows I may fly to Bonaire too one day!

Hey Larry,

Thanks for the welcome too! :) Cool you met Chiara as well! Chiara and I went diving last July in the Netherlands. She's a great buddy!! :) Chiara, if you get to read this: I said back then I would organise a dive trip again in Sept, but I never got to organise something... I loved diving in Zeeland though, would love to go again some time!

Regards,
Watersprite

A LITTLE better?! Baby, you ain't seen nothing yet...

oh haha... excuse me!!! Curacao was like Paradise for me already... alright, I'll check out Aruba too one day!! :)

ScubaJorgen... I am dreaming of scuba diving anywhere in this world, but Groningen...... haha.... never gave it any thought! haha... who knows, I may end up in Groningen too one day!
:D I'll let you know then!

watersprite

ahhh Shark of Bonaire, sorry I was confused!!! Alright, Bonaire is the place to be!!!

Btw, diving in the canals would be suicide!

hello Canada/ "d33ps1x", from where abouts in Canada are you? I've been in Canada a few times too, am going again next January! :) I love Canada!!!

Spare yourself the effort to carry your gear. Seriously, it's not that exciting to go diving here. The North Sea can be nice though... If you do decide to coming over and go diving in the spring/summer time, then let me know. I might go diving with you then. (I don't dive in the fall/winter! too cold!!!)

Watersprite

Hoi waterspirit,

ik ben hier nieuw en t is hier wel een tof forum, alleen kunt ge mij den url geven van het european forum lijkt mij ook wel interessant.

Ik had tot deze zomer ook alleen nog maar in tropische wateren gezwommen. In juni in Zeeland een duikje gaan doen en ik was aangenaam verrast : krabbetjes, kreeften, .... Maar mijn volgende duik zal toch weer in de warmere wateren van de andamaanse zee zijn.

groetjes van 1 van uw zuiderburen
lex

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom