Hi from Chicago...need help please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robofishy

New
Reaction score
Hello all, i'm a fairly new diver looking for info on a Sherwood Luna BC. i'm not familiar with the brand. I have also heard good things about the Oceanic Isla. Any comments on either? i will be diving mostly in warm water.
Thanks much!

Hi there.
Welcome to SB! Sorry I can't help you out with your BC question. I don't use a women's BC.

Diverlady

Both are popular lines from popular companies and are designed to fit women. I don't know what specific information you are looking for but I googled Sherwood Luna BC and got 95 hits and Oceanic Isla and got 161 hits - so there is a lot of information out there waiting for you. The ScubaLabs folks at RSD rated both of them as "Testers Choice," a reasonably valuable endorsement.

You'll also find lots of discussion of both jackets in previous threads on this board, use the search function at the top of the page and plug in the names or use a search phrase like women's bc to broaden your search.

Good luck and welcome to the board.

Howdy Ma'am!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

You might do some reading on our BC forum, and use the Search feature. I dive with an Oceanic Probe, but then - I'm a good size feller. Some lightweights like the lighter BCs better.

don

:D

welcome aboard...

what these guys said, and also you can drop by the Women's Views forum, and ask there as well.

Back
Top Bottom