Hi from Cincinnati

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't hold your breath!:D

Congrats, good luck, and Welcome to Scubaboard!

Best advice I can give you is to keep at it, and don't be afraid to ask questions!

Buttonc22

Welcome to Scubaboard and Poseidon's Realm via the internet. Enjoy your OW class and I second the comment ask questions.

~Michael~
:banana:

Ask questions in the New Divers forum (for generic course questions), or in your appropriate local regional forum (for instructor/school recommendations etc).

Open Water training is the foundations of your skill as a diver - spending some time doing intelligent research on your training provider is the first step towards becoming a safe and competent diver. Don't assume that all schools/instructors operate at the same levels of teaching skill, safety or dedication.

Welcome to Scubaboard from another Buckeye! I am in Columbus and was OW certified in February. I did my training here in Columbus and was fortunate to do my OW checkout in Jamaica. I also plan on doing some diving on the wrecks in Lake Erie this summer.

Welcome, my 14 year old daughter and I just got certified last year through her high school in Cincinnati. You will have a blast. There are some great local divers around, you will find that there is a wealth of information on this board. The quarry diving in Ohio is a blast so have fun...
glen

just be careful, this can be a very addicting activity. lots of fun, lots of adventure, lots of good people. wll you be learning in a lake or quarry?

Back
Top Bottom