Hi from essex!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hollatay

New
Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone help me i am an jnr open water naui scuba diver and i need to get in contact with Naui thereselves and i was wondering if anyone could help (reason: completed my training with DIVE INN in Fuerteventure last october, i have my log book but have not recieved my licence and have been unable to get in contact with the dive centre, can anyone help?
many thanks
hollatay

Howdy Hollatay!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

I like to hang around the Intros forum and just say "Howdy" to new members, and - you are my 2,000th post here!

I can't help you on finding Naui over there, but maybe some of our other Brit members can...? Click here: http://www.scubaboard.com/f57.html

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd fill out your Profile - so we can respect your training and experiences, or be courteous if you're a newbie?!

:D

hollatay:
Hi, Can anyone help me i am an jnr open water naui scuba diver and i need to get in contact with Naui thereselves and i was wondering if anyone could help (reason: completed my training with DIVE INN in Fuerteventure last october, i have my log book but have not recieved my licence and have been unable to get in contact with the dive centre, can anyone help?
many thanks
hollatay
Hi- to contact NAUi try this link www.naui.org/ - best of luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom