Hi from ft lauderdale and soon orlando.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

samsumon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just got certified down here in the 954. But I will be moving to the 407 (ucf) area next week. Looking to go out diving at least once a month. Really loving deep wreck dives =-).

I hope to get my advance license within the year and have a full gear set up so I can just go wherever and scuba.

Hi samsumon! Message me when you get here. (I'm in the 407). I try to get out at least once a month. I have been sticking to the Springs in northern Florida though. Haven't yet been to any wrecks. (Maybe one of my next dives. I definately want to do wrecks). I figure to have all of my gear by the end of the year. Till then, I have found a reasonable dive shop for renting.

Have a safe trip to the 407!

Awesome man no doubt!!! Im looking into gear IF I see myself diving atleast once a month. I went out today on a friends gear and its just a horrible time man..Like Paintball,your gear is YOURS. You know how it works and how it works with you!

welcome . Check the florida conch divers section on this forum. Put a shout out for orlando divers .
Go knights

I hear you. Diving on rented gear is the same way. I learned quick during my certification class. I made sure I always had the same gear during all dives. Unfortunately, you can't do that when renting. I also got spoiled on the gear I used during certification. My Dive instructor only used top of the line gear. Which isn't cheap. Thus the reason I am waiting to get gear. I want to make sure I get what I want.

When do you plan on being here?

I will be up there starting this friday..I think im going to be buying backplates and wings and stuff like that..I saw a video that kinda dismissed the need for big BCD and big counsels and stuff..Im not sure..But Id love to go out atleast once a month..If not when I come down to visit the fam I would def charter out with the gf.

Awesome! I am planning a dive at Blue Springs for next month. Looking like the the 17th or the weekend of. I'll keep you posted.

dude no doubt,send me a message and add my on Facebook.Im going to be SWAMPED with school and work and possibly an internship but I would love to go out and do a 2 tank trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom