Hi from HI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary H 127

Reaction score
Just wanted to take a minute to say hello from Hawaii! I got lucky and got stationed here 3 months ago (I'm Air Force) and just got my OW this week. Looking forward to diving all I can in the 3 years I'll be here.

Welcome to the board - I'm glad to see someone else from Hawaii is here - there's just not too many of us lurking around.

You'll find lots of good information and good people here. Congrats on your OW certification.

Welcome to the boards Gary H 127!
:snorkel:

what a great place you got to introduce you to diving!!:D

Oh, you poor soul! 3 years trapped in Hawaii. My heart just bleeds for you. :D Have a good time. I enjoyed diving Hawaii. 3 years should be just about enough time to get a glimpse of it all, eh?

Oh, by the way, welcome to the board from the chilly waters of Michigan.

Welcome. If your on Ohau, and the weather is still from the south, you should do some shore diving on the north shore. The price is right ;:

Three Tables and Sharks Cove are great spots, between the two is a place called firehouse (because of the firehouse located next to the parking lot) which has some great swim throughs. I was out on vacation in Aug. and did 8 shore dives in that area, worth the drive across the island. We saw white tip sharks, turtles, a variety of eels, etc.

:)

Howz it Brudda

you will love it there, make the best of it while you can

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom