Hi from Holland!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K J

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Just joined the board and thought I’d introduce myself. My nickname is K J. I’ve been diving for about 14 years now. qualification: CMAS instructor, IANTD adv. EANX inst., DAN Adv. O2 inst.
Places I’ve been diving include: the Red Sea, Greece, Malta, North Sea (wreck diving), Portugal, Norway, Maldives, of course Holland and a few more places.
Reason for joining: curiosity I guess!
Okay, that's all for now folks!
regards,

K J :)

Goie morgen KJ en welkom aan het board,

I'd better start studying for my final Dutch exam at the end of June if I want to join the band diving in Zeeland in July.

There are a few people on the board (Dutchdown and Watersprite living in Holland, I live in Brussels and only need to drive an hour and a half to get to Wemelding or Goes.

Let's keep in touch!

This is a wonderful board loaded with great information and lively members.

Have you been diving in any of the Dutch Antilles?

Welkom!

Nice to see some more Dutchies on here... :)

You seem to have some great diving experience!! Awesome! Have you dived a lot in the Netherlands? I'm still quite new to scuba diving and I haven't dived in the Netherlands at all yet... I guess I first have to get myself a good dry suit or a very thick wet suit... brrrr....

As far as your suggestion in 'my introduction thread' is concerned: sure, we could go diving together some time. As Chiara already mentioned we plan on diving in Zeeland by the end of July or so. I still try to make some holiday plans as well for the summer time so I hope it works out to go scuba diving in that period.

Anyhow, save my address and we'll keep in touch!

Watersprite

Hi guys,

I think I might have some spare time to go diving in July! (or else Ì`ll just have to make some!) To watersprite my advise is probably to rent some divegear the first few times that you go diving- just to see wether or not you enjoy the murky dutch waters. (I`would n`t start of in a drysuit- semidry suits are fine for summer and easyer to dive with.)
But anyhow allways nice to meet new divers!
Also Hi to Chiara! unfortunatly my french is 'le plu terible'. I'm about an hour and a half drive from zeeland as well. Read you were going to take your IE- good luck on that one!

regards,

K J

okidoki then, sounds like a plan...

yes, I'll definitely rent gear a couple of times before I buy my own... I'm afraid I'm more like the warm water diver type of girl. haha... I guess I will need to emigrate to a warm sunny island some day. :)

Watersprite

Back
Top Bottom