Hi from Ireland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi guys, thanks for all the welcomes.

CldSCUBA, there's loads of dives up around Derry, wreck diving or reef diving. I only ever did a couple of dives that far north but I'm planning a weekend away up there soon. I'm from the west of Ireland, place called Galway.
Water temps change form around 1celcius to about 16celcius in the summer.

Hi Irish Diver

I'm due to go to the Aran Islands next month - have you dived there? Where do you normally dive.

Annie

Welcome to the Crazy world of the scubaboard! If you ever need any advice or help, we're here for you.

Britt
CrazyScuba.com

annie:
Hi Irish Diver

I'm due to go to the Aran Islands next month - have you dived there? Where do you normally dive.

Annie

Hey Annie,

Yeah I've dived Aran a fair bit. Theres some lovely diving out there, caves, walls canyons the whole lot. Any depth you want. Who are you diving with out there? It's very weather dependent though. Check out

http://www.tempoweb.com/diveireland/arans.htm

I usually dive around connemara, theres some nice sheltered spots in some of the inlets there that gives us year round diving. We also dive sites in the burren or the likes of Aran if the weather is in it.

Thomas (Irish-Diver)

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-004.gif

Back
Top Bottom